Our trademarks, service marks and copyright
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of “Avantgarde Hong Kong” used in this site are trademarks or registered trademarks of “Avantgarde Hong Kong”.This site and all materials, images, audio and video clips, information and any other content of whatever nature displayed or transmitted on or over this site ("content"), is the property of “Avantgarde Hong Kong” and/or its licensors and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, and other intellectual property law.
You may not reproduce, create derivative works from, republish, upload, post, transmit, use on any other web site or transmit or distribute in any way whatsoever any content from www.avantgardehongkong.com without our prior written permission. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with “Avantgarde Hong Kong” or purchasing “Avantgarde Hong Kong”
All prices are subject to change without notice. The prices stated here may not include shipping charges, custom duties and taxes, and unpacking installation. International shipments may incur additional customs/brokerage fees.
All customs clearing, duties and taxes are not included in the shipping charges and are the responsibility of the customer.
“Avantgarde Hong Kong” will not and cannot review all communications posted by the user responsibility in any way nor will it make all content posted. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” is merely as a passive conduit for the campaign website, we will not be anything any obligation or liability. However, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” has the right to block or remove any communications, which deleted newsletter will be judged as (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) forgery, deception or misleading, and (iii) a violation of copyright trademark other intellectual property rights (iv) attacks or other slander text. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” based on their own judgment to accept or deleted.
Limitation of Liability
“Avantgarde Hong Kong” shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if “Avantgarde Hong Kong” has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
In the event that a “Avantgarde Hong Kong” product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” reserves the right to correct all such mistakes at any time without notice, including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. We apologize for any inconvenience caused to you.
“Avantgarde Hong Kong” does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and are not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials.
You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to “Avantgarde Hong Kong” in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless to “Avantgarde Hong Kong”, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors and suppliers (collectively the "Service Providers") from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
This website may contain links to third party websites. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” is not responsible or liable for their content and privacy practices.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Hong Kong SAR, as it is applied to agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws. Avantgarde Hong Kong's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
The online transaction processing is provided by PayPal using the highest commercially available encryption technology - Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificate encryption. All confidential information is automatically encrypted before it is transmitted, to protect the data from being read and interpreted.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address, phone number, fax number and mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Personal information provided to customer-service representatives to research and resolve issues or questions
- Financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
Unless permitted or required by law, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require the above-mentioned information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our products and services
- Sending important notices and communications - such as product updates and changes to our terms & conditions as well as policies - by email, phone, fax or mail
- Providing direct marketing information
- Customizing the website according to your interests and preferences
- Use of Data in Direct Marketing
- We will use your personal data in direct marketing only if you consent or do not object. In this connection, please note that: the name, contact detail, services preference and interest of you held by us from time to time may be used by us in direct marketing. If you wish to stop receiving our direct marketing materials, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link in our e-marketing materials. You will always have the right to notify us to stop or resume using your personal data for further marketing materials. Processing of such requests will be free of charge.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under 13 we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Delivery Service (3-7 business days)
Our delivery team deliver to most commercial and residential addresses in Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories. Please allow 3-7 business days lead time for each order. Shipping cost is HKD50* per transaction.
- Delivery service is only available on permanent address including Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories.
- Address in: Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Should you have any inquiry about delivery, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department for enquiry. Regarding to the charges of large products delivery and other additional charges, it shall be paid to the delivery staff directly. For details of the additional charges, please contact our customer service for more details.
- Delivery service is not available on non-permanent address frontier closed areas, islands, warehouse and, premises which are not accessible by staircase and need to deliver through balcony.
- If no elevator service is available for premises, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” will additionally charge you a delivery fee for each floor except the ground floor. Regarding to the charges of large products delivery and other additional charges, it shall be paid to the delivery staff directly. For details of the additional charges, please contact our customer service for more details.
- If delivery is delayed, postponed or cancelled due to traffic, weather, different district or other factors, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” shall not be liable for any loss or damage, no matter whether the factor which causes the delay, postponement or cancellation is within the control of “Avantgarde Hong Kong” or not.
- In case of any dispute, “Avantgarde Hong Kong” determination shall be final
- Select product, click “Add to Cart”.
- Some item may not have a stock, when you need to order, please contact to us by phone call or e-mail inquiries before.((order shipment about six weeks or more ))
- View cart. Click “Proceed to checkout”.
- Sign in and enter delivery information.
- Submit payment via Paypal.
- Please call or e-mail to check for stock availability before placing orders. Please be patience with us as order process takes time.
Orders cannot be cancelled once it has been placed.
- Receive “New Order Notification” (system-generated) in your mailbox.
Our E-store Officer will contact you within 2 business day . We will contact you to discuss the details and delivery details have been confirmed.
Hong Kong orders
Within 7 days: Customers shall choose either return the product in person or by courier service. Customer will be responsible for the shipment charges. Maintenance service is free of charge.
During warranty period (after 7 days): Customer is responsible for the shipping charges. Maintenance service is free of charge.
After warranty period: Shipping and maintenance service charge will apply to any repair of the product undertaken by “Avantgarde Hong Kong”.
- Once an order has been placed, no product can be removed or added to the same order. A separate new order must be created.
- “Avantgarde Hong Kong” reserves the right of final decision in acceptance of any order.
- After placing order and registering, you will become a member of “Avantgarde Hong Kong” E-store. As a membership benefit, you will be amongst the first to receive news and information about sale and promotional events from us. If you wish to stop receiving our information, please write to us by email: email@example.com (state your name and email address). Processing of such requests will take 5 business days and will be free of charge.
- “Avantgarde Hong Kong” E-store is supported by PAYPAL online payment service. After you confirm your order, you will be redirected to the PayPal website in the “Payment Information” section. During the payment process, PayPal encrypts your confidential information using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. “Avantgarde Hong Kong” E-store does NOT store any of your credit card or financial information.
- All product photos are taken with the actual items. However, under certain environment, lighting, printing and/or mixing of photos, there may be minor discrepancies between the photos and the actual product.
- In order to ensure that customers enjoy an absolute quality and sound after-sales services, all products sold via “Avantgarde Hong Kong” E-store will be accompanied by an official receipt issued electronically by “Avantgarde Hong Kong” at the time of sales. For any enquiry, please feel free to contact our E-store Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org).