The Aurora, – iFi’s new wireless music system, the Aurora, brings together a unique
collection of proprietary technologies to deliver a sonic experience unlike any other tabletop, all-in-one system.
The Aurora connects to your home network quickly and easily via push-button WPS set-up.
Stream music from your favourite app or play audio files from your computer or NAS.
• Use our superior Bluetooth implementation to stream directly from any smart device. The
latest high-quality codecs are supported including Qualcomm’s aptX Adaptive and aptX HD,
Sony’s LDAC and Huawei’s HWA as well as aptX and aptX Low Latency, AAC and SBC.
• Play hi-res audio up to 32-bit/192kHz without conversion or down-sampling via WiFi,
Bluetooth or Ethernet cable.
• Control the Aurora via the MUZO Player app – or any UPnP/DLNA streaming app. Airplay and
Spotify Connect are also supported.
• Link several Auroras together on your Wi-Fi network to create a seamless multi-room system.
• The Aurora uses ART – Automatic Room Tailoring. This is a ‘room correction’ system so that it
adapts to wherever it is placed and always performs at its best.
• Optical, coaxial, USB and Ethernet inputs cater for digital sources, while a 3.5mm socket
provides an analogue input. You can also upload music onto a micro SDHC card and play it
on the Aurora.
• Link to Alexa via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth using any Echo speaker.